En español | Putting into words the essence of another person — and what they mean to you — is a difficult task in the best of times. When it's a loved one who's just passed away, when you're grieving and may have only a few days to gather your thoughts, the challenge can feel overwhelming. But there are things you can do to make writing a eulogy a little less daunting. … Back to Article
Discounts & Benefits
Members save 10% off all Amazon Kindle e-readers and the Kindle Fire tablet.
Members save 5% on all Windstar Cruises plus 10% off at onboard stores.
Members can save 10% everyday at Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today
- 2015 Technology Gear Guide
- Find the Right Care for Your Loved One
- Why Men Should Date Women Their Own Age
- Technology Aids Our Independence
- Is Viagra the World's Most Popular Male Sexual Performance Drug?
- Can I Get Paid as a Caregiver?
- New Types of Intersections That Are Designed for Our Safety
- How to Watch TV, Without a TV
- Caregiving: A Week in Pictures
- How to Handle Criticism While Caregiving