En español | Putting into words the essence of another person — and what they mean to you — is a difficult task in the best of times. When it's a loved one who's just passed away, when you're grieving and may have only a few days to gather your thoughts, the challenge can feel overwhelming. But there are things you can do to make writing a eulogy a little less daunting. … Back to Article
A Gift of Hospice: A family moves through the end of a life, with the help of dedicated hospice workers.
Discounts & Benefits
Members save 10% off all Amazon Kindle e-readers and the Kindle Fire tablet.
Members save 5% on all Windstar Cruises plus 10% off at onboard stores.
Members can save 10% everyday at Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today
- AARP Auto Buying Program
- Who's in Charge at the Doctor Visit?
- Is Viagra the World's Most Popular Male Sexual Performance Drug?
- George Clooney's Midlife Marriage
- AARP Driver Safety Debuts a New Refresher Course in 2014
- When Aging Parents Won't Receive Help Graciously
- My Life as a Caregiver
- 6 Tax Tips for Family Caregivers
- Exercising When You're Caring for Someone Else
- How to Feel Empowered as a Caregiver