En español | There are so many reasons why you might leave a longtime hometown to relocate somewhere new, especially as you grow older. Maybe you want to live in a warmer climate or be near grandchildren. Perhaps an aging parent needs your help, you’re downsizing from house to apartment or you found a job in a new town. Whatever the reason, many people 50 and older need to establish new social ties for the first time in decades. The question is: How do you do it? … Back to Article
Discounts & Benefits
Members save 10% off all Amazon Kindle e-readers and the Kindle Fire tablet.
Members save 5% on all Windstar Cruises plus 10% off at onboard stores.
Members can save 10% everyday at Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today
- 18 May-December Celebrity Marriages
- 10 Most Livable Neighborhoods in the U.S.
- Why Men Should Date Women Their Own Age
- Is Viagra the World's Most Popular Male Sexual Performance Drug?
- Quiz: Are You Prepared for Your Future?
- 30 Most Livable Cities
- Which Video Streaming Device Is Right for You?
- Can I Get Paid as a Caregiver?
- 10 Great Cities for Older Singles