Skip to content

Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

En español | Generally, a 10 percent premium penalty will be added to the Part B monthly premium for each 12-month period you could have enrolled but did not. However, if you are covered by an employer or union group health plan through you or your spouse's current active employment, you may qualify for a special enrollment period (Special enrollment means you can sign up for Part A and/or Part B anytime you are still covered by the group health plan or during the eight-month period that begins the month after the employment ends or the coverage ends, whichever happens first.). However, creditable coverage does not include continuing coverage under COBRA with a former employer or coverage under a retired spouse’s employer plan.

Hot Topics

    View More