- Anne-Marie Audet, MD, Assistant Professor of Public Health, Cornell Medical College.
- Robert Berenson, MD, Senior Fellow in Health Policy at the Urban Institute and former Acting Deputy Administrator of the Health Care Financing Administration.
- Mark R. Chassin, MD, Professor and Chairman of the Dept. of Health Policy, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Member of the Institute of Medicine, former Commissioner of the New York State Dept of Health and Deputy Director of the Office of Professional Standards Review Organizations of the Health Care Financing Administration.
- Jack Ebeler, Consultant and former Acting Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation of the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services.
- Michael Hash, Principal, Health Policy Alternatives, former Acting Administrator of the Health Care Financing Administration and staff of the Health Subcommittee of the House of Representatives.
- Lisa I. Iezzoni, MD, Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School, Associate Director of the Institute for Health Policy at the Massachusetts General Hospital and a Member of the Institute of Medicine.
- Timothy S. Jost, Professor, Washington and Lee School of Law.
- Joseph Newhouse, Professor of Health Policy and Management, Harvard University, Member of the Institute of Medicine and former Medicare Payment Advisory Commission Member.
- Len Nichols, Director of Health Policy at the New America Foundation and former Senior Advisor for Health Policy at the Office of Management and Budget.
- William L. Roper, MD, Dean, University of North Carolina Medical School and former Administrator of the Health Care Financing Administration.
- William J. Scanlon, Consultant, Medicare Payment Advisory Commission Member and former Managing Director of Health Care Issues for the U.S. General Accounting Office.
- Paul Van de Water, Vice President for Health Policy at the National Academy of Social Insurance, former Acting Deputy Commissioner for the Social Security Administration and Assistant Director for Budget Analysis for the Congressional Budget Office.
*This list of interviewees is partial because some preferred to remain anonymous.
Discounts & Benefits
Next ArticleRead This