1. Why does AARP no longer provide the Health Record Tool?
AARP has discontinued offering the Health Record Tool on AARP.org. If you have already created a Health Record, you can continue to access your information by visiting www.healthvault.com which continues to be managed by Microsoft. Your information will not be lost.
AARP continues to offer a wealth of tools to help our members manage their health. Take a moment and review the full list.
2. Can I still access my Health Record Tool data?
All the information you entered in your AARP Health Record is available in your Microsoft HealthVault account. Visit www.healthvault.com. You will log in with the same Microsoft login and password you used when you set up your AARP Health Record Tool account. If you need help with your Microsoft account, please contact Microsoft here.
3. Can I delete my AARP Health Record?
Yes, at any time. Simply log in to your HealthVault account at healthvault.com and follow the steps to delete your account. This will remove all traces of your AARP Health Record as well. … Back to Article
Save 20% When You Join/Renew
- A portion of your dues will give RealPadTM tablets to Vets
- Free 2nd membership for another household member
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings