- AARP's new Health Law Answers simplifies and answers your Qs about the ACA. http://bit.ly/12dAeJB #ACA
- How has the health care law affected you? Share your story here: http://bit.ly/VFGGCV #ACA
- Get the facts on the health care law with these fact sheets: http://bit.ly/Wc1CU8 #ACA
- Learn how the health care law benefits you and your family, now and later. http://bit.ly/12dAeJB #ACA
Sample Facebook Posts:
- Do you know how the changes in our nation's health care law benefit you? Health Law Answers explains what you need to know. Get the facts. http://bit.ly/12dAeJB
- Check out Health Law Answers — a new Web tool that will help you find tailored resources and information on how the Affordable Care Act affects you and your family. http://bit.ly/12dAeJB
- Find out how the Supreme Court's decision on the Affordable Care Act affects you and your family. Whether you have coverage or no coverage at all, learn how the changes and benefits in the health care law will work for you. http://bit.ly/12dAeJB
Sample Blog Post:
What You Need to Know About the Health Care Law
By [Your Name]
Like most laws, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is complex. Who could forget all the talk about this over 900-page document? You don't need to read the entire law, but you do need to understand what the changes in the law mean to you. How does the law affect you personally, based on who you are, where you live and what your health status and health coverage is?
Health Law Answers does a good job of boiling down all the complicated information from the law. By answering six simple questions, you will get an individually tailored report outlining coverage details based on your existing health care coverage or what other health coverage you may be eligible to get.
Since different parts of the law will go into effect over a number of years, the Health Law Guide is updated regularly. So bookmark the page and check back often to learn about the new benefits as they become available.
Remember to go to the AARP home page every day for tips on keeping healthy and sharp, and great deals.