En español l The health care law gives you more protections. Your insurance company can no longer drop your health coverage when you get sick or place dollar limits on your insurance benefits.
- Stops insurance companies from dropping coverage: Health insurance companies can’t drop your coverage just because you get sick.
- Adds more preventive care: Health insurance plans must cover more preventive services.
- Extends coverage for young adults: Parents can keep their children on their family health plan until they reach age 26.
- Stops insurance companies from denying coverage because of preexisting conditions: No one can be denied health insurance because of a preexisting condition.
- Bans lifetime limits: Health insurance plans can no longer put lifetime dollar limits on the benefits you receive.
- Bans annual limits: Health insurance plans can no longer put annual dollar limits on the benefits you receive.
It’s time to learn more about the health care law. Go to www.HealthLawAnswers.org
Updated February 2014
Discounts & Benefits
Next ArticleRead This