An easy and effective way to prevent disease and live a longer, healthier life is by getting recommended health screenings. Like many adults, you may have questions about what health screenings you need as you age. This free webinar from July 21, 2010, identifies and explains:
- The purpose of health screenings
- The recommended health screening tests for those who are 50+ and when they should get the tests
- The health numbers, such as cholesterol, body mass index and blood pressure, that everyone should know
Webinar leader: Rosanne Leipzig, M.D., Ph.D., serves on the United States Preventive Services Task Force and is professor and doctor at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City.
Webinar moderator: Ed Redfern Jr., Senior Program Manager, AARP Education & Outreach (Workforce Team)
- Click on the above link, enter your name, then click “View Recording.” A recording key is not required.
- On the next page near the bottom, you’ll see “View and Download Recordings.” Click on a “View” icon to watch the webinar.
- View presentation slides for this webinar.
- Read a transcript of the question-and-answer portion of the webinar.
- Read additional resources