Join or Renew With AARP for Just $16 a Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- A voice in Washington and in your community
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
In the video and photo gallery above, Gregg Segal combines a present-day portrait of a person living with Alzheimer's with a projected image from the past.
"Together, the images comprise a tribute to memory," says Segal. "We recognize the life of a unique and valued person."
To learn more about the people photographed, click on the names below.
* Remembered: The Alzheimer's Photography Project won an Honorable Mention in the Best Slideshow category at the 2011 min Editorial and Design Awards.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 10% or more on Petplan pet insurance premiums.
Medicare Open Enrollment Period Ends Dec. 7 ─ AARP® Medicare Plans from UnitedHealthcare.
Members can save 20% on hearing aids with the AARP® Hearing Care Program provided by HearUSA.
Join or renew today! AARP members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.
Earn points for completing free online activities designed to enrich your life.
Redeem your points to save on merchandise, travel, and more.