Experience Corps, is an award-winning national program, that engages people over 55 in meeting their communities' greatest challenges.
2,000 Experience Corps members tutor and mentor in 23 cities across the country, providing literacy coaching, homework help, consistent role models and committed, caring attention.
Independent research shows that Experience Corps boosts student academic performance, helps schools and youth-serving organizations become more successful, and enhances the well-being of older adults in the process.
- Your Daily Dose of Audio: Brief news and features from "Prime Time Focus""
- Meet fascinating new people: Exclusive interviews from "Prime Time Radio"
- Diverse Views: Guest radio producers on "Prime Time Postscript"
- Learn About Movies for Grownups: Hear entertainment editor Bill Newcott's latest reviews
- Daily Audio Features in Spanish: "Segunda Juventud en la Radio"
Next ArticleRead This