With its humble beginnings in a basement 50 years ago, the Black Hills Workshop now serves more than 600 developmentally disabled adults. At the workshop, adults with disabilities enrich their lives with art, music, and fitness programs. Black Hills offers a model for future care of adults with disabilities; many will outlive their parents.
- Your daily dose of audio: Brief news and features from Prime Time Focus
- Meet fascinating new people: Exclusive interviews from Prime Time Radio
- Diverse viewpoints from guest radio producers on Prime Time Postscript
- Hear entertainment editor Bill Newcott's latest Movies for Grownups reviews
- Daily audio features in Spanish from Segunda Juventud en la Radio
Next ArticleRead This