AARP Arizona is excited to offer an array of volunteer speakers who are available to present on a variety of topics as part of the 2011 AARP Arizona Speakers Bureau.
AARP Arizona Speakers Bureau volunteers are all versed in their respective areas of presentations, and are available for speaking engagements in the Phoenix and Tucson areas.
“AARP Arizona is proud to offer our Speakers Bureau of volunteers who would welcome the opportunity to present,” said David Mitchell, AARP Arizona State Director. “Feel free to contact our office and we can provide information about our bureau and how to schedule a presentation.”
Some of the AARP Arizona Speakers Bureau topics of presentations include:
- Defensive Driving on Today's Busy Roadways
- We Need to Talk – Is It time to Take Away the Keys?
- Understanding Managed Care
- The New Health Care Law; How It Benefits You
- How to Be a Patient Advocate
- Identity Theft and How to Protect Yourself
- Understanding Arizona's Legislative Process, How a Bill Becomes Law
- The State of the Medicaid Program (AHCCCS)
- Medicare, How it Works, including Part D
- How Do You Choose a Nursing Home?
- The Status of Social Security
- Living Wills and Trusts - Do you Need One?
- Looking for Work When You Are 50+
- The Value of the 50+ Worker
- Advance Directives, What is it and Do you Need One?
To schedule a speaker, please contact the AARP Arizona State Office at (602) 262-5162 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.