6. Grilled Shrimp With Melon-Pineapple Salsa by John Ash
A sweet variation on the classic shrimp cocktail. Serve in cocktail glasses or on skewers for easy dipping.
Per serving: 200 calories, 1g saturated fat, 12g carbohydrates, 16g protein, 3g fiber
7. Dates Stuffed With Roquefort Cheese and Topped With Walnuts by Lauren Groveman
Roquefort cheese and walnuts turn these dates into a creamy, tangy treat.
Per serving: 64 calories, 1g saturated fat, 9g carbohydrates, 1g protein, 1g fiber
8. Curried Chicken in Radicchio Cups by Joey Altman
Make this dish the night before or earlier in the day, and refrigerate until you're ready to serve. You can also use a precooked chicken to save time.
Per serving: 101 calories, 1g saturated fat, 7g carbohydrates, 6g protein, 1g fiber
9. Lime Scallops by Fran McCullough
An elegant appetizer, these scallops require very little effort. Just marinate a few hours before cooking, and you're good to go.
Per serving: 8.2g saturated fat, 4.2g carbohydrates, 25.3g protein
10. Sweet and Spicy Red Pepper Dip by Rick Rodgers
Forget about high-fat, cream-based dips: This healthier dip has the perfect balance of sweet and spice.
Per serving: 44 calories, 0g saturated fat, 6g carbohydrates, 1g protein, 2g fiber