Caribbean-style chicken with yogurt sauce
- 1½ pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 16 ounces natural 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Jamaican jerk seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup fresh dill, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Pat dry chicken breast and pound flat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In an ovenproof pan, mix all the ingredients with the yogurt. Add the chicken, making sure it is covered by the mixture. Seal with plastic and refrigerate for 1–4 hours.
- Remove pan from refrigerator, unwrap and place in oven.
- Bake for 35–40 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked. Garnish with dill.