En español |
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 28-ounce can whole tomatoes in juice, cubed
- ½ cup pitted olives
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound cod
1. Soak cod for 24 hours or more to remove salt, changing water at least twice.
2. Poach cod over medium heat for 15 minutes. Once done, remove bones and excess skin and break up cod into flakes.
3. While cod is poaching, prepare sauce. Heat skillet, add olive oil and garlic, and sauté 2-3 minutes over medium heat. Add tomatoes and sauté 5 more minutes. Add remaining ingredients and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add flaked cod to sauce and cook approximately 10 minutes. Stir gently and adjust seasoning. Garnish with parsley.