Lemon Cilantro Potatoes
- 2 pounds Idaho potatoes, washed, unpeeled, each cut lengthwise in 8 slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, season potatoes with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- In an ovenproof frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil; add potatoes and garlic. Sauté for 5–8 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and lemon slices to potatoes.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes until potatoes turn golden-brown and are fully cooked (an inserted toothpick should come out clean).
- Let rest for a few minutes. Serve as a side dish to meat or fish.