En español | 4 servings
- 2 pork tenderloins (10-12 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375º F.
2. Place the thyme, garlic, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper in a mortar. Crush well with the pestle to create a paste. Spread the paste on the tenderloins, covering all sides. Cover the tenderloins in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours.
3. Remove the tenderloins from the refrigerator and discard the excess marinade.
4. Heat a large frying pan on medium-high. Add the oil and brown the tenderloins 3 minutes on each side.
5. Place in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 145º F. The center of the meat should be pink.
6. Place the tenderloins on a cutting board or level surface and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup natural yogurt
- 1 scallion stalk, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend until thick and creamy. Adjust seasonings.