En español | 4 servings
- 4 fillets of sole or flounder
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- Grated lemon rind
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Flour for dredging
1. Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper.
2. Mix the grated lemon rind and ginger to make a paste and spread on the fillets.
3. Cover the fish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for one hour so that the seasonings are absorbed.
4. Place the flour on a plate and dredge the fillets so they are lightly coated.
5. Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the oil and when it reaches temperature, add the fillets and cook for 2 minutes on each side until golden. Sprinkle with lemon juice and serve.
Chinese or Snow Peas
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ shallot, finely chopped
- 8 ounces Chinese or snow peas
- ½ red bell pepper, seeded and deveined, sliced into thin strips
- ½ teaspoon soy sauce
1. Heat a large frying pan. Add the sesame oil. Add the shallot, Chinese peas and red bell pepper.
2. Cook for 2 or 3 minutes while tossing ingredients in the pan.
3. Add the soy sauce and toss well.
4. Serve with the fish fillets and your favorite accompaniment.
Discounts & Benefits
Next ArticleRead This