- 2 10-ounce pork tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Yields 1½ cups
See also: Hispanic cooking expert Denisse Oller.
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients for the rub. Make small incisions in the pork and rub mixture evenly on the meat. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes but not more than 8 hours.
- Remove meat from refrigerator 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- In a large ovenproof frying pan, heat canola oil at high heat. When hot, add pork and sear meat evenly. Place pan in the oven for 10–15 minutes, until internal meat temperature reaches 145° F. Let meat rest for about 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with romesco sauce.
You may also like: Eat for a healthy heart.
Next ArticleRead This