5 ounces boneless wild salmon
1 lemon wedge
1. Preheat broiler to 500 degrees.
2. Rinse the salmon and pat it dry. Remove any small pin bones sticking up from flesh.
3. Place a piece of foil on a broiler pan and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Place the salmon on the foil and broil 4 inches from the heat source for 7 or 8 minutes. Check for doneness by flaking the salmon with a fork. The salmon should not be opaque.
4. Remove from the broiler; cover and let stand to finish cooking.
5. Serve with 1 cup steamed broccoli and 1/2 cup steamed rice.
Nutrients per serving:
(Includes broccolii and rice)
Total dietary fiber: 7g