En español | INGREDIENTS
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 green onion
- 1 whole garlic clove
- 1 red potato cooked, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 green apple, peeled and seeded, cut into small squares
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped red pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 avocados (Hass or West Indian type)
- Put the chicken breast in a pot of boiling water. Add salt to taste, green onion and garlic.
- Cook on low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the pot and let it stand for about 10 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into cubes and put them into a large bowl. Add the diced potato, mayonnaise, red onion, parsley, chipotle, red pepper and lime juice.
- Mix, adjust the flavors and let the salad cool in the refrigerator for a half hour.
- To serve, cut the avocados in half, remove the pit and a bit of the inner pulp.
- Serve two generous tablespoons of salad in each avocado half.
Discounts & Benefits
Next ArticleRead This