Makes 8 medium-sized hamburgers
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/8 teaspoon mustard powder
- ¼ teaspoon thyme powder
- ¼ teaspoon powdered oregano
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 pounds ground beef, 90% lean
- 4 ounces Mexican green onions, white part only, cubed
- 3 ounces Monterey Jack or any melting cheese, cut in 1-inch cubes
- In a small bowl, mix the dry ingredients (cumin, mustard, thyme, oregano, pepper and salt).
- Place meat in a large bowl. Add green onion and dry ingredients, and mix well.
- Divide meat into 8 portions. Make a ball with each portion and insert a cheese cube in the center. Flatten into hamburger shape.
- Grill hamburgers to the desired doneness and top with a tablespoon of multicolor relish.
Discounts & Benefits
Next ArticleRead This