- 4 corn cobs, cleaned, silk threads and husks removed
- 1 teaspoon salt, mixed with ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 4 ounces butter at room temperature
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed thoroughly until pasty
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon grated lemon rind
- Brush melted margarine over corn cobs. Season with salt and pepper mixture.
- Prepare butter mixture by blending butter, garlic paste, cilantro and lemon rind until smooth. Roll into a cylinder shape, place on plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, approximately 1 hour.
- Place on grill at medium heat, rotating from time to time. Cook each side for approximately 5 minutes, for a total of 15 minutes.
- Slice butter mixture and serve over corn.
Next ArticleRead This