- 2 pounds skirt steak
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 peach, cut in slices
- 4 ounces white onion, finely cut
- 2 Roma tomatoes, peeled, seedless and cut in small cubes
- 2 medium radishes, cut in cubes
- 1/3 cup cilantro, finely cut
- Juice of one lemon
See also: Delightful Father's Day Dishes.
- Roast peach slices on a grill at medium heat, 2 minutes on each side. Let rest before cutting in small cubes.
- In a medium-size bowl, add peach, onion, tomato, radishes, cilantro and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Season meat with salt and place on the pre-heated grill. Adjust grilling time according to your preference, at least 3 minutes on each side.