- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1 3-ounce package strawberry-flavored gelatin
- ¾ cup cold water
- ½ cup strawberries, sliced thinly
- ½ cup cranberries and/or blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ¾ coconut cream
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- ¾ cup 2% milk
- Dissolve strawberry gelatin in boiling water. Mix well until fully dissolved. Add cold water and mix.
- Pour mixture in a 9.5” x 2” round mold sprayed with cooking oil. Add fruit, cover with plastic and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- In a medium-size pan, warm coconut cream. When it almost reaches boiling point, add unflavored gelatin. Mix well until fully incorporated.
- Add cold milk and let rest at room temperature until mixture cools.
- Remove gelatin from refrigerator when almost firm but not set. Add coconut cream mixture. Cover with plastic and refrigerate overnight or until completely set, a minimum of 2 hours.
- Unmold carefully and serve.
Next ArticleRead This