En español | 4 servings
- 2 cups quinoa (quinua)
- 4 cups water or broth of your choice
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 medium tomato, diced (with seeds removed)
- ¼ cup chives, finely chopped
- 1 cup garbanzo beans (drained)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Soak the quinoa in warm water for 5 minutes. Then rinse it until the water runs clear and drain.
2. Boil 4 cups of water in a medium saucepan; add the quinoa and salt. Cover the pan, lower the heat to medium-low and cook until the grains are almost transparent, approximately 15 minutes.
3. Remove it with a large spoon.
4. Put the quinoa in a large bowl, add in the rest of the ingredients and mix.
5. Adjust the flavors and let it settle for about 5 minutes before serving.
- 4 salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Juice from 1 orange
- 3 teaspoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon cold butter, cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fennel
1. Season the salmon.
2. Heat the skillet over high heat and pour in the olive oil.
3. Place the fillets in the skillet and cook 3 to 4 minutes each side, depending on the thickness of the fillet.
4. Remove the salmon fillets from the skillet and put them on a plate.
5. Add the orange juice and white wine to the juices left in the skillet.
6. Cook on medium heat for 2 minutes or until the alcohol evaporates.
7. Add the pieces of butter while moving the skillet back and forth, so the butter gets mixed in with the sauce.
8. Pour the sauce over the salmon and sprinkle the fennel over it.
Next ArticleRead This