Yields 4-6 servings
- ½ red cabbage, finely shredded
- ½ green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, veins and seeds removed, cut into small dice
- 1 yellow bell pepper, veins and seeds removed, cut into small dice
- 1 medium red onion, cut in very thin slices
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 4 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the vegetables and raisins in a large glass bowl.
- In another bowl, put all the vinaigrette ingredients except for the olive oil. Add the olive oil slowly while mixing until all the ingredients are combined well.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the cabbage mixture. Mix well. Let rest 10-15 minutes before serving.