- 8 10-inch whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow zucchini, julienned
- 1 green zucchini, julienned
- 1 jalapeño pepper, small diced
- 1 leek, washed and drained, thinly sliced
- 1 8-ounce can corn, drained
- 8 ounces Oaxaca cheese, grated
- Salsa verde
- In a medium-size frying pan, heat olive oil at medium heat. Add peppers, zucchini and jalapeño, and cook 4–5 minutes, until slightly cooked but crunchy. Add leek and corn, and cook for an additional 2–3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside on a plate.
- Place a tortilla in same pan, add a quarter of the vegetables and sprinkle cheese on top. Cover with another tortilla; apply light pressure by placing a lid on top of the tortilla for 3 minutes or until brown. Turn over and repeat the process.
- Remove from pan, put on a plate, cut and garnish with salsa verde. Repeat the process with the remaining tortillas.
Next ArticleRead This