- 6 slices of Wahoo fish
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ Spanish onion, medium size, cut in small pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- ½ red pepper, skinless and seedless, cut in small dices
- 1 13.4-can coconut milk
- 1 ½ tablespoons curry powder
- ½ cup fish stock
- 1 sprig lemongrass, cut in fourths
- ½ teaspoon ginger, grated
- 4 red potatoes, peeled and cut in medium-size dice
- Cut cilantro leaves for garnish
- Mix powdered onion, garlic and thyme with salt and pepper to taste. Season fish with this mix.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil at medium-high temperature in a large skillet. Cook fish slices 2 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- In the same pan, pour the remaining oil, add onion and cook for 2—3 minutes at medium-low heat. Add garlic and pepper and cook 2—3 minutes at low heat. Add coconut milk and stir.
- Dissolve curry powder in the chicken broth and add lemongrass, ginger and potatoes to the rest of the ingredients. Cover and cook at medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add fish and cover. Cook at medium heat for 10 additional minutes. Remove the lemongrass sprigs.
- Garnish with cilantro.
Discounts & Benefits
Next ArticleRead This