She starred on one of TV's most beloved series, Touched by an Angel.
He's the producer of Survivor and The Voice — and Time magazine called him one of the world's most influential people.
Roma Downey and her husband, Mark Burnett, could have thrown their weight behind just about any project. So why did they tackle a 10-hour History Channel miniseries covering the Bible?
The power pair dropped by AARP's broadcast studios in Washington where they told Movies for Grownups host Bill Newcott the story behind their series, airing over five weeks beginning March 3 and ending on Easter Sunday.
- Catch a trailer of the March 17 episode, which features the arrival of Jesus (played by Diogo Morgado).
- See AARP's exclusive interview with Roma Downey and Mark Burnett.
Watch both videos below.
- Oscar night 2013 — the stars and styles
- 7 medical procedures to avoid
- Find great volunteer opportunities in your community