Protect your privacy and use the Internet safely!
Don’t let news about Internet risks deter you from taking full advantage of its benefits. The Web is such an amazing and useful resource for connecting with friends and family, shopping, banking, catching up on current events, and getting help in myriad ways.
Let AARP’s Protecting Yourself Online for Dummies arm you with the information you need to use the Internet with confidence. You’ll learn:
- How and why risks can occur
- Steps to protect yourself from identity theft, fraud and e-mail scams
- Expert tips for creating strong passwords and storing them safely
- Information you need to keep your online banking and shopping accounts safe
By reading this guide and following a few safety precautions, you can be confident and risk-free as you enjoy a connected, digital life online!
Also of Interest
- AARP debuts RealPad Tablet
- 10 budget-friendly trips
- Find great volunteer opportunities in your community
Visit the AARP home page for great deals and savings tips