Dating After 50 For Dummies
By Dr. Pepper Schwartz
Paperback | E-Book
Meet, date, and start a relationship with Mr. or Ms. Right — after 50
Almost everyone associates falling in love with their younger years, but as the boomer generation ages, more and more people over 50 are jumping back into the dating scene for the first time (in a long time) and need advice and guidance on how the dating world (and ways to find a soul mate) have changed since they last tested the water.
Dating After 50 For Dummies covers the gamut of topics for those dating after 50: the physical and emotional benefits of sex and relationships as we age; dating confidence boosters; dating site options (and signing up for the first trial); safety concerns when dating; fun and different dating ideas; how to introduce a new partner to your children; and much more.
- Dating and relationship advice for baby boomers
- How to deal with medical issues that can make sex difficult
- Dating advice for gays and lesbians
- How to build self-esteem for dating after 50
If you're single and over 50, the trusted advice in Dating After 50 For Dummies gives you everything you need to get out there and meet the partner of your dreams.
Also of Interest
- 6 reasons you should date your own age
- Social security changes in 2014
- Health Law Answers — How the law works for you and your family
- Discuss dating after 50!
See the AARP home page for deals, savings tips, trivia and more