Affordable Care Act For Dummies
By Lisa Yagoda and Nicole Duritz, with Joan Friedman
Paperback | E-book
An Essential and Easy-to-Understand Guide to the Affordable Care Act
The Affordable Care Act for Dummies is your survival guide to understanding the health care law and how it benefits you. Written in down-to-earth language, this handy resource outlines new protections under the Affordable Care Act and walks you through what you — as an individual or an employer — need to do to select the best health insurance plan for your needs. With this book, you get answers to your top questions about how the law applies to you.
The folks that bring you the For Dummies line of useful, educational books have teamed up with AARP to give you a hands-on guide that offers insight into how to make the right decisions about health care and improve your quality of life. It is filled with examples, ideas and information as well as useful takeaways to help you take full advantage of the reforms.
- Uncover the 10 essential benefits of the Affordable Care Act
- Receive guidance on what will improve if you already have insurance coverage
- If you don’t have coverage, determine which insurance program is right for you and your family
- See whether you’re eligible for financial assistance
- Find out what changes businesses large and small can anticipate
- Learn how to avoid scammers who are taking advantage of consumers’ confusion
Use this complete guide to get the facts about the Affordable Care Act and prepare for the health care choices ahead.