Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
En español | AARP Health Record is a safe, convenient place for managing your family’s important health information.
AARP Health Record is free to AARP members. AARP uses Microsoft HealthVault to store data, so first-time users also will need to open a free HealthVault account.
1. Register on AARP.org. If you haven’t registered before, be sure that your name, ZIP code and birth date match those in your current AARP membership profile. To confirm AARP membership information, call 1-800-540-9784.
2. Join or renew your membership, if you’re not already an AARP member. If you’re a member and your membership information doesn’t fully match your site registration information, you may still land on the Join/Renew page. If this occurs, call 1-800-540-9784.
3. Sign up for a free HealthVault account and connect it to your new Health Record.
Want to know more about Health Record? Read our FAQs.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members get a free Rx card from AARP® Prescription Discounts provided by Catamaran.
Members get 10 free health tests from Walgreens Way to Well Health Tour with AARP®.
Members learn the ABCs of buying health insurance with Aetna’s 15-Minute Health Insurance Guide.
Caregiving can be a lonely journey, but AARP offers resources that can help.