* An online photo timeline of LGBT history since AARP was founded in 1958, including the Stonewall Riots.
* Q&A’s with prominent LGBT figures Bishop Gene Robinson and political humorist Kate Clinton.
* Several articles in AARP’s publications (AARP The Magazine, AARP Bulletin, and AARP Segunda Juventud) addressing LGBT aging concerns and a first-person essay on the significance of the Stonewall Riots to an LGBT boomer about to turn 50.
* “Hispanics and the Fight for LGBT Civil Rights,” a special online feature on AARP Segunda Juventud’s, Web site.
* AARP Radio interview with civil rights pioneer Frank Kameny, now 84.
* Quotes from LGBT 50+ leaders about Stonewall.
* Interactive features on what visitors think of prominent LGBT figures. Who is most influential? Who’s done extraordinary things in the past 40 years, since Stonewall?
* A link to AARP’s LGBT online social network.
* “Coming Out at 50;” one man’s personal story.
* Original video features including “Stonewall: Milestone Remembered” and “A Conversation with Martina Navratilova.”
AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan membership organization that helps people 50+ have independence, choice and control in ways that are beneficial and affordable to them and society as a whole. AARP does not endorse candidates for public office or make contributions to either political campaigns or candidates. We produce AARP The Magazine, the definitive voice for 50+ Americans and the world's largest-circulation magazine with over 35.5 million readers; AARP Bulletin and AARP Bulletin Today, the go-to daily news source for AARP's 40 million members and Americans 50+; AARP Segunda Juventud, the only bilingual U.S. publication and multimedia brand dedicated exclusively to the 50+ Hispanic community; and our website, AARP.org. AARP Foundation is an affiliated charity that provides security, protection, and empowerment to older persons in need with support from thousands of volunteers, donors, and sponsors. We have staffed offices in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.