- Discounts on travel and everyday savings.
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine.
- Free membership for your spouse or partner.
- Singer-songwriter, producer, humanitarian
- 5-time Grammy Award Winner
- Winner of 11 American Music Awards
- Acclaimed performer with 17 solo albums
- Grammy: Best Jazz Vocal Performance
- 3-time Grammy winner with 7 gold records
- Advocate for youth involvement in music
- Two-time Grammy Award-winning Cuban-American singer, songwriter and performer
- Has sold 20 million albums since his debut album was released in 1992
- R&B singer/songwriter inspiration for the Temptations and the Four Tops
- Co-wrote and sang the 1966 R&B chart-topper, “Knock on Wood”
AARP Foundation Presents
Tony Bennett Live in Concert
When: Saturday, Sept. 24, 2011, 7:00 p.m.
Where: Staples Center, Los Angeles
Life@50+ attendees had the opportunity to watch Tony perform his greatest hits with some of today's biggest stars in celebration of his 85th birthday. Appearing with Tony were:
- Carrie Underwood
- Stevie Wonder
Discounts & Benefits
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% on lunch and dinner every day at Outback Steakhouse.
Members can earn 50 points per $1 spent on select products at Walgreens.
Members save up to 25% and get other exclusive benefits at Avis and Budget Rent A Car.
Brain boost? Get AARP email for access to memory exercises & more that help you focus.
Rewards for Good
Your Points Balance:
Earn points for completing free online activities designed to enrich your life.
Featured ways to earn points:
Redeem your points to save on merchandise, travel, and more.