- Discounts on travel and everyday savings.
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine.
- Free membership for your spouse or partner.
The following are the sponsors of the 2015 Life@50+ National Event and Expo in Miami:
UnitedHealthcare® is proud to be a Platinum sponsor of the 2015 AARP Life@50+ event in Miami.
We’re dedicated to helping people nationwide live healthier lives by simplifying the health care experience, meeting consumer health and wellness needs, and sustaining trusted relationships with care providers. We serve 45 million people globally through a full spectrum of health benefit programs:
- We support the health and well-being of individuals age 50 and older, providing a wide spectrum of products and services to nearly 1 in 5 Medicare beneficiaries in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and most U.S. territories. Many of our Medicare plans carry the AARP name.
- We work closely with employers and individuals to provide a comprehensive array of consumer-oriented health benefit plans and services for large national employers, public-sector employers, midsize employers, small businesses and individuals nationwide, providing more than 25.8 million Americans access to quality health care.
- We provide innovative managed care solutions to state Medicaid programs, caring for the economically disadvantaged, the medically underserved and those without the benefit of employer-funded health care coverage. We participate in programs in 24 states and the District of Columbia, serving approximately 4.9 million beneficiaries.
- We serve the health care needs of nearly 3 million active-duty and retired U.S. military personnel and their families in the TRICARE West Region, providing access to cost-effective, quality, innovative care.
To learn more about UnitedHealthcare and our products and services, please visit www.uhc.com, follow @myUHC on Twitter or stop by our booth (No. 2004). We look forward to seeing you.
Toyota, the world's largest automaker and creator of the Prius, is committed to building vehicles for the way people live through its Toyota, Lexus and Scion brands. Over the past 50 years, the company has built more than 25 million cars and trucks in North America, where it operates 14 manufacturing plants and directly employs more than 40,000 people. Toyota's 1,800 North American dealerships sold more than 2.6 million cars and trucks in 2014, and about 80 percent of all Toyota vehicles sold over the past 20 years are still on the road today. Toyota partners with philanthropic organizations across the country, with a focus on education, safety and the environment. As part of this commitment, Toyota shares its know-how garnered from building cars and trucks to help community organizations and other nonprofits increase their ability to help society.
VITAS Healthcare has more than 35 years of experience caring for fragile patients and managing care transitions: from hospital to home, from curative to palliative, from chronic to end stage. VITAS lengthens the continuum of care and helps families cope with serious illness by providing palliative and hospice care, medical equipment, medications and supplies. Learn more at VITAS.com or call 800-723-3233.
Protection for your auto, home and more, specially designed for AARP members. Call the AARP® Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program from The Hartford: 800-555-2510. (Availability may vary by state.)
Register and book your hotel for Life@50+ in Miami using any of the following options:
*Non-member registration includes a 1-year AARP membership.
Need Assistance With Registration?
Call 800-650-6839 and one of our registration specialists will be happy to assist you with your Life@50+ registration and hotel reservations, or contact us.
Discounts & Benefits
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% on dinner Monday-Thursday and on lunch every day at Outback Steakhouse.
Members save 30% on a one-year subscription to Ancestry.com.
Go Mobile with RealPad. Connect, play and share plus free 24/7 live customer support.
Sure to surprise. Get AARP email for local events, fun activity ideas and more.