AARP Foundation launched BACK TO WORK 50+ to increase the services and resources available to 50+ job candidates nationally and in communities and to facilitate their access to in-demand jobs. AARP Foundation works with key partners to integrate local workforce services, public benefits application assistance, and employer engagement efforts to connect 50+ job candidates to specific in-demand jobs in their communities.
BACK TO WORK 50+ is currently being administered in the following locations. Additional communities are being added. To find out if there is a local BACK TO WORK 50+ site near you, dial toll free 1-855-850-2525.
- Arapahoe/Douglas Works! (A/D Works!) | Denver, CO
- Youth Co-Op, Inc. operated by CareerSource South Florida | Miami, FL
- Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership | Chicago, IL
- DC Department of Employment Services | Washington, D.C.
- National Able Network, Inc. | Chicago, IL
- Sacramento Employment and Training Agency (SETA) | Sacramento, CA
- Workforce Connections | Las Vegas, NV
- Workforce Solutions Greater Dallas | Dallas, TX
- Bevill State Community College | Jasper, AL
- Elgin Community College | Elgin, IL
- Pima Community College | Tucson, AZ
- Tarrant County College District | Fort Worth, TX
- Tri-County Technical College | Pendleton & Anderson, SC
Community Colleges (Women’s Economic Stability Initiative)
- Austin Community College | Austin, TX
- Eastern Florida State College | Cocoa, FL
- Jefferson State Community College | Birmingham, AL
- Miami-Dade College | Miami, FL
- Santa Fe College | Gainesville, FL