Partner Network OpportunityBACK TO WORK 50+
BACK TO WORK 50+ connects struggling Americans 50+ with the tools they need to regain employment, advance in the workforce, and build financial capability and resiliency to prevent them from slipping into poverty later in life.
Join the BTW50+ Partner Network
At the same time that many 50+ workers are raising children and helping aging parents, over three million are looking for full-time employment. Community Colleges and Workforce Investment Boards can help by joining AARP Foundation’s BACK TO WORK 50+ Network. Members get a range of benefits, including materials, a vibrant peer community, and access to resources. Call today: 1-855-850-2525.
BACK TO WORK 50+ is currently targeting 50+ job seekers at 17 sites across the country.
BACK TO WORK 50+ Community Partners:
- Bevill State Community College
- Jefferson State Community College
- Pima Community College
- Sacramento Employment and Training Agency
- Arapahoe/Douglas Works! Workforce Center
- Santa Fe College
- Eastern Florida State College
- Elgin Community College
- Tarrant County College District
- Workforce Solutions Greater Dallas
- Austin Community College
- Tri-County Community & Technical College
Call BACK TO WORK 50+ to get your free copy of our 7 Smart Strategies for 50+ Jobseekers Guide and to find out if there is a local site near you. Dial toll free 1-855-850-2525.