Jeff Gordon is having an amazing year, and we’re asking you to show your support of his mission to win a fifth NASCAR championship. This win will be even more meaningful as he races to raise awareness about the 9 million older adults who struggle with hunger.
Ten winners will be selected to receive Drive to End Hunger apparel.
Show your support for DTEH, JG and #Team24 by posting a photo to the Drive to End Hunger Instagram account that demonstrates your passionate support. You must TAG @DrivetoEndHunger and @jeffgordonweb. Entries will be accepted Nov. 1 - Nov. 9.
Whether you're helping to raise awareness of DTEH, volunteering in the hunger space, or cheering on #24, post a photo and the hashtag #IPledge
- Photo of yourself watching a NASCAR race
- Photo of yourself wearing your Drive to End Hunger/Jeff Gordon gear
- Photo of yourself delivering a meal to someone
- Photo of yourself volunteering at a local food bank.
- Photo of yourself donating to Drive to End Hunger
- Photo of yourself Texting HUNGER to 50555 ($10 donation)
Post your photo using the hashtags: #IPledge #DrivetoendHunger #JeffGordon #Drivefor5 #Team24 and #endhunger
Example: #IPledge to support #DrivetoEndHunger and #JeffGordon by volunteering at a food bank [or "texting Hunger to 50555"]
Also of Interest
- AARP Foundation calendar photo contest winners gallery
- Hollywood celebrity romances, star couples over 50
- 5 tips for beautiful vacation photos
- Quiz: Are you prepared for an emergency?
Learn more about how AARP Foundation helps vulnerable older adults win back opportunity